Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to score good marks 770 or more in GMAT


GMAT – 770 – (lengthy article, but if you are serious about getting high score in GMAT, its a MUST read) You can use the tips listed by Slingfox for GRE Exam preparation too.
Except as noted below, the quant section turned out to be largely in line with my expectations. Very early on, I had a string of 8 questions of which 7 were data sufficiency! Halfway through the quant section I was running about 5 minutes ahead of pace. Nonetheless, as the section went on I started falling behind and had to guess on the last question, which was not conceptually difficult, but was mathematically time consuming so I ran out of time.
Verbal, on the other hand, was harder than I expected. I must have spent 7-8 minutes staring at the first two reading comprehension question I got. The hard reading comprehension passage put me behind pace at the 30% mark so I started to speed up, trying to earn back time by doing the SC and CR questions as efficiently as possible. By the 66% mark I was a full ten minutes ahead of pace, so I started to slow down and stared at difficult questions for an inordinate amount of time.
You can read the detailed GMAT Exam preparation at GMAT Club Forum

0 comments:

Post a Comment